4 replies to this topic

#1 MassiveBoogers

MassiveBoogers

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:03 PM

Hello everyone. I recently purchased a new, better computer to run my music software on and it does not recognize my UX2 when I plug it up (went from Windows 7 premium to Windows 8). Not to mention, I have conveniently misplaced any discs that came with it for installation as well as the PODfarm install disc. Is there any way I can get the two transferred over to my new computer without finding those discs? Thanks for the help!

#2 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 14813 posts
  • LocationClemmons, NC USA

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:24 PM

everything you need should be here: http://line6.com/software/

start with monkey...

#3 MassiveBoogers

MassiveBoogers

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:34 PM

Thank you, Zap, but I JUST found my POD Farm CD in a box in the attic. I knew I wasn't dumb enough to toss it out! Thank you anyway, and had I been on the computer 15 minutes ago, I would've taken your route. Perhaps you can answer this question for me though: How much is it to upgrade from my current POD version (1.03) to the latest???

#4 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 14813 posts
  • LocationClemmons, NC USA

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:38 PM

DO NOT USE THE CD!!!! get the latest...

windows 7 probably wasnt even out when the cd was pressed... and windows 8 is newer still :D

the latest is 99$ 

http://line6.com/sto...wnloads/podfarm

#5 Triryche

Triryche

Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 4543 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 12:38 PM

+1 to Zao.

Just to clarify, you can upgrade to the newest version of PF 1.12 for free, the $99 is to go to PF 2, which IMHO is worth it.

But before you toss out the disc, have you considered using it as a coaster of installation art??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users