19 replies to this topic

#1 EdgarAraujo

EdgarAraujo

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:13 AM

I made a purshase on the Aliexpress website and after making the payment the seller and all the ads disapiared!, but the website and the sellers are give by manifactures on the internet, now what should I do?, thanks for your atention!, Edgar.

#2 Brazzy

Brazzy

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:37 AM

You might want to go back to the website and submit a compaint. I just came back from looking at their webpage. Also If you purchased the amp maybe they are no longer going to sell that product and the one your getting is the last one they had.

Silverhead has a very good link there.

I mostly play at home  and am always having fun learning how to play guitar so when I post a reply to try and help give ideas you know where I'm coming from. Rock-On!! Oh, and if I don't respond promptly I'm probably playing guitar or my computer locked up from multitasking 'cause I'm using Gear Box, HD500 Edit, Audacity and tab filled browsers all at the same time, Hahahaaaa. Surprisingly enough my 'puter handles the load more times than not. Lastly I'm not a salesman, I'm not trying to sell anyone anything here. "Riffcasts Riffworld" "RiffRumble Entry" "Shifftie" "M.O.S.U.A Two" "Bass Catszz" "Blasted Runtime Error I" "Match 30" "SoundCloud Playlist"

DT50_and_DT9901.pngStrat_X3Pro.pngBerm.pngThe_Arsenal.png

#3 phil_m

phil_m

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 5515 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:39 AM

I don't think there's a whole lot Line 6 is going to be able to do to help you. I believe Aliexpress is a site kind of like eBay in the sense that it's stuff sold by third party sellers. Did the seller claim to be a Line 6 dealer?

I made a purshase on the Aliexpress website and after making the payment the seller and all the ads disapiared!, but the website and the sellers are give by manifactures on the internet, now what should I do?, thanks for your atention!, Edgar.

Time is a train
Makes the future the past
Leaves you standing in the station
Your face pressed up against the glass

#4 silverhead

silverhead

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 11462 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario, Canada

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:40 AM

http://www.aliexpres...tion/index.html

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
.... John Lennon

#5 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 15538 posts
  • LocationClemmons, NC USA

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:51 AM

that's site is so fake...

i mean... its a color they don't make...

no variax guts....

a wraparound bridge.....

and comes from China

http://www.aliexpres...1471505948.html

you'll probably get what you ordered... will probably just take a really long time to arrive (as nearly everything from China direct does)

#6 arislaf

arislaf

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1095 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:00 AM

Dude, this is not a line6 seller... He simply sell a line6 guitar - amp - whatever. But check the price...How can a JTV have the same price of a no name guitar? That is simply no possible... Hope it will work out for you, good luck.

#7 Brazzy

Brazzy

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:38 PM

Dude, this is not a line6 seller... He simply sell a line6 guitar - amp - whatever. But check the price...How can a JTV have the same price of a no name guitar? That is simply no possible... Hope it will work out for you, good luck.

Ya got a good point there. When I made my first post here I didn't even know what it was the OP was buying, but now I see. That's one cheap JTV. Dang !!! How did The Real Zap find out? Don't answer that , lol.

I mostly play at home  and am always having fun learning how to play guitar so when I post a reply to try and help give ideas you know where I'm coming from. Rock-On!! Oh, and if I don't respond promptly I'm probably playing guitar or my computer locked up from multitasking 'cause I'm using Gear Box, HD500 Edit, Audacity and tab filled browsers all at the same time, Hahahaaaa. Surprisingly enough my 'puter handles the load more times than not. Lastly I'm not a salesman, I'm not trying to sell anyone anything here. "Riffcasts Riffworld" "RiffRumble Entry" "Shifftie" "M.O.S.U.A Two" "Bass Catszz" "Blasted Runtime Error I" "Match 30" "SoundCloud Playlist"

DT50_and_DT9901.pngStrat_X3Pro.pngBerm.pngThe_Arsenal.png

#8 EdgarAraujo

EdgarAraujo

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:00 AM

I get all defender of all musician from line 6, but I can prove that I was robbed!, and I won't to stop until the boxes over here or they give my money back!, this seller is there by mounts and nobody of line 6 knows?, I'm write again for to try some answer of manager of line 6, the number of his store on Aliexpress is 1019787, and the ID of product is 1637072224, everybody can check if wanter!, (spider jam 75 wats), I have sure that with a simple call phone the manager finished my problem, if he wanter..., thanks, I waiting for some reply!, Edgar.

#9 EdgarAraujo

EdgarAraujo

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:01 AM

I can't to answer!!!

#10 BigChas52

BigChas52

Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 2766 posts
  • LocationWashington, DC

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:06 AM

Edgar . . . The person you bought from was not a Line 6 reseller.  Line 6 cannot make this good for you.  You need to take this up with Aliexpress.  Sorry.

#11 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 15538 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:21 AM

Line6 is also a victim of counterfeit goods....

sorry but you're going to need to pursue this with the seller or your local police.

I get all defender of all musician from line 6, but I can prove that I was robbed!, and I won't to stop until the boxes over here or they give my money back!, this seller is there by mounts and nobody of line 6 knows?, I'm write again for to try some answer of manager of line 6, the number of his store on Aliexpress is 1019787, and the ID of product is 1637072224, everybody can check if wanter!, (spider jam 75 wats), I have sure that with a simple call phone the manager finished my problem, if he wanter..., thanks, I waiting for some reply!, Edgar.

#12 EdgarAraujo

EdgarAraujo

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:54 PM

Victim, ?????, the seller and his store to be inside the web site!!!, by mounths!!!, and nobody knews?, nobody make nothing?, the only victim was me, and everybody will knows what's going on!, let's wait that police find this stolen so, thanks for your little help!, they will go robbing others person!!!, for sure!!!.

#13 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 15538 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:01 PM

Obviously a language barrier here... in the simplest of terms you bought a FAKE product from a website. That website was not related to Line6. The website fraudulently claims to sell Line6 merchandise.

Sorry this has happened to you, but at no point was Line6 a part of this transaction. They are just the brand you thought you were buying.

Victim, ?????, the seller and his store to be inside the web site!!!, by mounths!!!, and nobody knews?, nobody make nothing?, the only victim was me, and everybody will knows what's going on!, let's wait that police find this stolen so, thanks for your little help!, they will go robbing others person!!!, for sure!!!.

#14 EdgarAraujo

EdgarAraujo

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:17 PM

What less means here it's the mine or your opnion!, the fact is, that the stolen is there and you don't make nothing!!!!!, fact!!!.

#15 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 15538 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:21 PM

no opinion involved unless i'm misunderstanding you.. i simply restated the facts.

i highly suggest that you pursue this with your local law enforcement...

if they want to approach line6 at some point, they can surely do that.

line6 never got any of your money, and never offered you any product...

that was all done by the site in question...

they are the ones that offered you line6 branded merchandise and took your money.

What less means here it's the mine or your opnion!, the fact is, that the stolen is there and you don't make nothing!!!!!, fact!!!.

#16 EdgarAraujo

EdgarAraujo

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 04:10 PM

There's a bandit stolen in the name of line 6!, we know that's nothing on law will punisher you, but everybody will knows that you don't make nothing for break it!, nothing for defender the name of line 6!, and the bandit will go on!, while you lose your time trying to conviced me,???,fact is fact, the bandit to be there using your name!, I will not to be only!.

#17 silverhead

silverhead

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 11462 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario, Canada

Posted 01 February 2014 - 05:59 PM

Is there any community member here who speaks Edgar's language and can explain things to him in his own language? That would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
.... John Lennon

#18 Line6Tony

Line6Tony

Line 6 Staff

• Administrator
  • 2301 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:43 AM

There's a bandit stolen in the name of line 6!, we know that's nothing on law will punisher you, but everybody will knows that you don't make nothing for break it!, nothing for defender the name of line 6!, and the bandit will go on!, while you lose your time trying to conviced me,???,fact is fact, the bandit to be there using your name!, I will not to be only!.

Hello. I'm sorry to see you run into trouble with this website, but Line 6 is not affiliated with them. I have reported the site to our legal department. 

Tony Reese
Line 6 Customer Support Manager

#19 arislaf

arislaf

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1095 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:52 AM

Is there any community member here who speaks Edgar's language and can explain things to him in his own language? That would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

I will give it a shot

Line 6 no stole. Line 6 no police. Bandit run away. You no take line 6 amp.

Hello. I'm sorry to see you run into trouble with this website, but Line 6 is not affiliated with them. I have reported the site to our legal department. 

Love your picture.

Attached Files

#20 Duffin

Duffin

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:31 PM

I feel sorry for Edgar.................but arislaf........that was pretty funny.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users