Photo

Clicking On A Tone In Customtone Takes Me To Line 6 Home Page?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Brazzy

Brazzy

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:48 PM

Shouldn't I be able to access the tones properties this way? This happening to anyone else? For me it happens in Mozilla and Explorer.

I mostly play at home  and am always having fun learning how to play guitar so when I post a reply to try and help give ideas you know where I'm coming from. Rock-On!! Oh, and if I don't respond promptly I'm probably playing guitar or my computer locked up from multitasking 'cause I'm using Gear Box, HD500 Edit, Audacity and tab filled browsers all at the same time, Hahahaaaa. Surprisingly enough my 'puter handles the load more times than not. Lastly I'm not a salesman, I'm not trying to sell anyone anything here. "Riffcasts Riffworld" "RiffRumble Entry" "Shifftie" "M.O.S.U.A Two" "Bass Catszz" "Blasted Runtime Error I" "Match 30" "The Playlist"

DT50_and_DT9901.pngStrat_X3Pro.pngBerm.pngThe_Arsenal.png

#2 radatats

radatats

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 892 posts
  • LocationOrange County, NY

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:26 PM

yeah ever since they redid the site individual tones can't be accessed directly... sucks...

l6+sig+pic-1.png   

#3 Brazzy

Brazzy

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:27 PM

Hey Thanks for the comeback, 10-4 good buddy.

I mostly play at home  and am always having fun learning how to play guitar so when I post a reply to try and help give ideas you know where I'm coming from. Rock-On!! Oh, and if I don't respond promptly I'm probably playing guitar or my computer locked up from multitasking 'cause I'm using Gear Box, HD500 Edit, Audacity and tab filled browsers all at the same time, Hahahaaaa. Surprisingly enough my 'puter handles the load more times than not. Lastly I'm not a salesman, I'm not trying to sell anyone anything here. "Riffcasts Riffworld" "RiffRumble Entry" "Shifftie" "M.O.S.U.A Two" "Bass Catszz" "Blasted Runtime Error I" "Match 30" "The Playlist"

#4 radatats

radatats

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:31 PM

ooorah...

l6+sig+pic-1.png   

#5 Triryche

Triryche

Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 4993 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:16 AM

Thanks for the heads up!!

This has been reported to Line6.

#6 Brazzy

Brazzy

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:42 PM

Coooooool!

#7 smrybacki

smrybacki

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 452 posts
  • LocationCarlisle, PA

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:16 AM

I'm not really liking the new Yamaha powered Line6 very much. They suddenly seem out of sync, disjointed and even aloof in my opinion. They have dropped support for a variety of still widely used gear and the only thing they have new is this AmpliFi roboamp.

Is that just me being curmudgeonly?

#8 radatats

radatats

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:23 AM

I'm not really liking the new Yamaha powered Line6 very much. They suddenly seem out of sync, disjointed and even aloof in my opinion. They have dropped support for a variety of still widely used gear and the only thing they have new is this AmpliFi roboamp.

Is that just me being curmudgeonly?

probably...  the support was planned to phase out a long time ago.  The actual transition to Yamaha integration is a ways off yet due to the nature of the corporate regulatory process.

l6+sig+pic-1.png   

#9 smrybacki

smrybacki

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 452 posts
  • LocationCarlisle, PA

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:24 AM

probably...  the support was planned to phase out a long time ago.  The actual transition to Yamaha integration is a ways off yet due to the nature of the corporate regulatory process.

Ok, I'll calm the freak down then lol...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users