16 replies to this topic

#1 HuntsvilleGator

HuntsvilleGator

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:45 PM

Am I overlooking the real manual at line6.com/support/manuals/ ?  The unit shipped with Pilot Handbook and has a flyer directing owners to the website for the full manual, but I don't see one.  

#2 meph210

meph210

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:16 AM

I haven't found it, either. The Pilot's Guide says that it, too, is available via the website but clearly isn't.

#3 charlyg

charlyg

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • LocationWest Hills, Ca

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:38 AM

C'mon guys, where's the manual?

Guitars - '93 Epi Sheraton II, cheap Maestro hotrodded LPjr  Bass - '94 Epi NR Tbird V
Amps - AMPLIFi 150, Tweaker 15(head)>ADA SS(JBLs), Yamaha THR10, Ampeg MicroVR>PB-212
Pedals - Eleven Rack w/FCB1010(PROM2), Soul Food(JHS), 5 iStomp
Recording - iPad mini ,iTrack Solo, Sonic Port

#4 motoxfun

motoxfun

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:25 PM

Yeah I am not seeing it either, I hope the equipment is better than the website!

#5 Marekski

Marekski

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:11 PM

Where's the Manual for Amplifi 150 as Stated in the Pilots Guide?

This happens an awful lot with Line 6 Manuals!

I really enjoy your Products, but your Support leaves a lot to be desired!!!

#6 archtopeddy

archtopeddy

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:14 AM

+1 regarding the manual. Let's get this thing on-line as a download please!

#7 charlyg

charlyg

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • LocationWest Hills, Ca

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:45 AM

The manual is now online! It is the same as the printed manual. For some reason, I was expecting one with more detail.

Guitars - '93 Epi Sheraton II, cheap Maestro hotrodded LPjr  Bass - '94 Epi NR Tbird V
Amps - AMPLIFi 150, Tweaker 15(head)>ADA SS(JBLs), Yamaha THR10, Ampeg MicroVR>PB-212
Pedals - Eleven Rack w/FCB1010(PROM2), Soul Food(JHS), 5 iStomp
Recording - iPad mini ,iTrack Solo, Sonic Port

#8 archtopeddy

archtopeddy

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:24 AM

My guess is Line 6 put the Pilot's Guide up in the manual section as a place-holder for the actual full manual.  The Pilot's Guide only covers the parts of the amplifier and the only reference to the software app -- the heart of the Amplifi system -- is that you can download it from the App Store.  Line 6 clearly notes in the "Congratulations" sheet that, quote:  "The enclosed Quick Start manual gives you the basics for getting up and running. The full manual for your product can be downloaded for free at http://line6.com/support/manuals/."

I think it's important to continue requesting -- and expect to receive -- an appropriate manual for the Amplifi amps. Receiving a manual is a most basic expectation for a new product, and I await Line 6 to come through for us.  AE

#9 arislaf

arislaf

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1095 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:07 PM

http://line6.ideasca...al/585329-23508

Not that I will ever buy this toy, but people who like it should get at least a freaking manual.

#10 Guitarplayer1130

Guitarplayer1130

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:17 AM

Bump

Any news on the manual yet?

#11 guitarman001

guitarman001

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 06:29 PM

I' m like everyone else on here , the manuals that line 6 have are not very good , and only touches part of the product , wish they would do more with there manuals . I also have other products from line 6 and same thing, have the stagescape m20d and the store called rep for foot controllers , and everyone he said would work with the unit doesn't it's frustrating . Line 6 let's get in the game with manuals. Oh I wonder if anyone reads this?????

#12 radatats

radatats

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts
  • LocationOrange County, NY

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:42 PM

Oh I winder if anyone reads this?????

Unfortunately just us fellow users unless there is an opportunity to encourage us to buy more gear... the only place I consistently see any official company presence is in the stage source forums...

l6+sig+pic-1.png   

#13 Charlie_Watt

Charlie_Watt

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1107 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:09 AM

:PThey must have been taking lessons from Apple. 

#14 urbanspaceblast

urbanspaceblast

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 04:39 PM

Full List of AMPLIFi Amps, Cabs, and Effects

http://line6.com/sup...fampsandeffects

#15 chuckewheat

chuckewheat

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 11:16 AM

When I made a post about getting a manual with my new Spider IV-75 all I got for my efforts was the posting of negitive votes on my profile by the Company "Experts". Seems here that I'm not the only one who thinks that getting a REAL manual with your gear isn't too much to ask. Heck, they could have a DVD in the box with all the info and instructional video's included for about .60 cents a pop. I just bought a VACUUM CLEANER for goodness sakes and it had a complete DVD included.

I think the last thing people want to do after buying new stuff, is to put it down and then have to search for instructions and manuals on-line. Then when you get a manual they are poorly written and hard to follow in my experiance.

#16 Brad_Ames

Brad_Ames

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 01:06 PM

Isn't that why this forum sort of exists though? I admit a manual would be great, but personal experience is better IMHO than reading an entire manual...to an extent

#17 guitarman001

guitarman001

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:41 PM

When are they going to update stagescape videos to the latest updates 1.2 all line6 videos are outdated. Ugh!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users