Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

No Logic Controls When Focus Is On Pod Farm 2.5x

This is probably a stupid question but since upgrading to Farm 2.5 I can no longer control Logic's Play/stop functions with the Space Bar (Mac 10.6 and 10.8) if the focus is on Farm.

This was not the case in the previous version 1.xx

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Pod Farm 2.5 is definitely faulty, the problem you state is even in the known issues page http://line6.com/support/page/kb/_/computer-based-recording/pod-farm-pod-studio-toneport/pod-farm-20-release-notes-and-known-issues-r262 it says the issue is on Windows but it's also on mac… Also Pod Farm 2.5's midi learn function does not work in the plug in… I'm not sure how much they prioritize PF because those issues have not been addressed and we're on 2.56 now… and support either has no clue( other than uninstall and reinstall PF, I haven't gotten any practical info on the matter), no interest, or they have so much work that they can't take 2 minutes to fire up the plugin version in a DAW and press a couple of keys( I've been waiting 2 weeks for an answer), or…. they just don't want to acknowledge that the software is just broken and needs some patching… that being the case it might be worth looking at other options if PF is subpar at the moment.