I'm having a bit of trouble with my DT25
A week or two ago it was working fine, and I changed a few of the preamps and cabs on it using DT Edit.
Yesterday I started D Edit up again, and at first I got some popup error in DT Edit about not connecting, and an option to choose my midi device. I ran the program several times and got this each time, but after a while it stopped occuring. Now the program starts with no popup, but displays "Not connected" in the menu bar. The thing is, if I turn knobs on the amp, the changes are displayed on the screen, so _something_ is connected..
I've been using this midi interface for years and think its pretty good. I notice also that Monkey is not detecting my DT25 firmware version via midi either.