3 replies to this topic

#1 chrisleestevens

chrisleestevens

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 11:24 PM

Ive been trying to upgrade my JTV 89F to use workbench HD. In the middle of it, it disconnects and say check that wires are connected or something like that. The interface it came with begins to flash red. I pull the battery and reconnect the cord again, Still does the same thing. Any help would be nice.

#2 silverhead

silverhead

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 11386 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario, Canada

Posted 14 February 2014 - 04:14 AM

Make sure you have a cord plugged into the 1/4" jack on the JTV. That is the power switch for the JTV.

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.
.... John Lennon

#3 cruisinon2

cruisinon2

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:13 AM

Ive been trying to upgrade my JTV 89F to use workbench HD. In the middle of it, it disconnects and say check that wires are connected or something like that. The interface it came with begins to flash red. I pull the battery and reconnect the cord again, Still does the same thing. Any help would be nice.

Just to be clear, is it that initially everything is connected fine, green lights on the USB interface etc., the download starts, and then the connection craps out? If that's the case, the only suggestion I have is make sure the battery is charged enough. If you can't get a connection in the first place, and you have a cord in the 1/4" jack, then the USB interface may have died. Some have had issues with that.

#4 jayson2

jayson2

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 04:51 PM

Also make sure your volume control is not turned all the way down as it may be going to sleep and powering down the JTV.

Cheers,

jayson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users