Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Hd500x Can I Move A Preset From One Set List To Another

bgeyedoc

Correct. But it's not under the Move button. It's part of the Save process, between the two presses of the Save button. You use the little black knobs and maybe the nav keys to select the destination and rename the new preset if desired. It should be pretty clear when you try it out.

nope still cant get it from the board . In edit I got it . I am just worried  on site I wont have my laptop. and I might need to move a preset from one list to another. I am apparently not to bright because I have hit every combo but cant get this to work

nope still cant get it from the board . In edit I got it . I am just worried on site I wont have my laptop. and I might need to move a preset from one list to another. I am apparently not to bright because I have hit every combo but cant get this to work

Load up the patch you want to move, then press SAVE once. The next screen that comes up will have destination choices. The first of the 4 small knobs below the screen allows you to choose which bank(set list)it will be saved to, and the second knob selects the patch number...1A, 1B, etc. Then press SAVE a second time, and you're done.

• Upvote 1