2 replies to this topic

#1 Jakeallen

Jakeallen

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 07:16 PM

I hope someone in this forum knows how to use a POD HD500(X) to send a patch change to GR-55. I've looked high and low for a tutorial that shows step by step how to adjust the settings on BOTH units for this application but can not find it. I've read all about HD500 sending PC's automatically. I've read about adjusting the mapping on the GR-55. But nowhere is there a walk through much less a video on how to do it with these two units together. I've followed available instructions on both sides and still can't seem to get a GR-55 patch change from Pod foot-switch. I hope someone can help me.

#2 radatats

radatats

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts
  • LocationOrange County, NY

Posted 18 February 2014 - 08:20 PM

holy crap!  I thought Line 6 manuals were tough to read but that GR-55 manual is totally useless...  sorry bro I don't have a clue what the Roland guys are trying to say there...

l6+sig+pic-1.png   

#3 Jakeallen

Jakeallen

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:48 AM

I've read so many posts from people who are changing presets on hd500 and seeing preset changes happen on Gr-55. I think I've tried everything but there is no response on my GR-55. I WAS successful at getting my pod exp 2 pedal to control the level of a synth tone on the GR. But no reaction to Program Changes. I just wish one of these folks who clearly are getting that to work could step me through how they do it. So frustrated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users