Photo

Help With Wah Settings Please Fbv Express

fbv express

Best Answer fflbrgst , 20 February 2014 - 05:00 AM

Arachnobia has that setting - the pedal is for pitch glide.   You need to go into the patch settings, turn off pitchglide, turn on a wah style, and save this patch.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 robothive

robothive

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Registered Products:2

Posted 19 February 2014 - 04:33 PM

What's up.. I just got a spider iv 150 and a fbv express. I downloaded the software and upgraded both products. Calibrated the pedal and what not. With the user bank on 01 Arachnophobia when I click my wah pedal on it turns to a pitch pedal. Can anyone tell me how to change the effect form pitch to wah?? I have read the manuals and the answer still eludes me. Kinda frustrated at this point.

#2 Brazzy

Brazzy

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2271 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.
  • Registered Products:16

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:03 PM

I think your going to need to program the pedal while connected to a PC using the FBV Control Application.

#3 fflbrgst

fflbrgst

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2447 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Registered Products:3

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:00 AM   Best Answer

Arachnobia has that setting - the pedal is for pitch glide.   You need to go into the patch settings, turn off pitchglide, turn on a wah style, and save this patch.

#4 robothive

robothive

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Registered Products:2

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:46 PM

Mike, thanks man. I was totally overlooking the pitch glide setting because it was off. Man I had a ruff day that day fighting with guitar center and gibson trying to order a 70s tribute lefty SG with the mini tuner. Long story short I didn't get my SG. Thanks again.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fbv express