Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

.l6t Files Compatible With Pod Xt Pro?

• 2 years later...

Pod Farm version 1 is fully compatible with the Pod XT, meaning you can transfer files to and from both environments. Pod Farm 2 is 1-way compatible. You can transfer POD XT files into PF2 with full compatibility, but you can't necessarily transfer all Pf2 files back to the POD XT. PF2 supports signal routing capabilities that are not supported in the POD XT. However, PF2 also includes a utility that will export a POD XT compatible version of the preset by removing any incompatibilities.

• 4 months later...

"However, PF2 also includes a utility that will export a POD XT compatible version of the preset by removing any incompatibilities."

where is this option located? i am getting crazy over comatibility, i created some presets in pf2 and i am not able to store them in my pod xt live, please help me, thank you very much 

andy 

"However, PF2 also includes a utility that will export a POD XT compatible version of the preset by removing any incompatibilities."

where is this option located? i am getting crazy over comatibility, i created some presets in pf2 and i am not able to store them in my pod xt live, please help me, thank you very much 

andy 

I believe the option you're looking for appears as part of the 'Save As' operation in PF2. At that point there is an option to save the file in a PF1-compatible format.