Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Question About Storing Additional Presets With Fbv

Hakzalot

I purchased an AMPLIFi 150 and am looking into a foot controller. Are there advantages to using the FBV Mkii short board over the FBV Express? Will the FBV allow me to store and recall more presets than the amps onboard 4? For instance saving the onboard 4 to a memory location in the pedal, then changing the onboard 4 with my iOS device and save them to a different memory location on the FBV so I can recall more presets with the FBV?

I have been wanting the foot control and debating whether to get the express or the short board.  As I understand you can only store four presets. Really want to know if it is worth purchasing either of the FBV's or something else.  I hear "they are working on things" with the foot controller but don't know if this is with the FBV's or something different.  I'm about to pull the trigger and get the short board. Would anyone with an FBV recommend this?

Would a HD 500X be something to consider?  I'm interested in the polyphonic alt tuning (instant alt tunings??), looper, pitch glide and smart harmony features on some other effects and amps.   Was also looking at the JM4 Looper.  Anyone have experience or suggestions on these products?  Can the short board allow some way of getting these effects?