Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Copying Patches In Hd 500x

blh18

Hi all,

I've seen a video for the HD 500 where pressing the control key allows copying of patches. I've tried that on my Mac with the 500X but nothing happens. Does antone know the answer please? Failing that there's always the dreaded manual.

Thanks

Just save a "blank" patch over the unwanted ones.

Quoting from http://line6.com/support/topic/3489-pod-hd500x-patch-questions/?do=findComment&comment=22866

There is no 'delete' function. You delete a patch by overwriting/replacing it with a different patch. The easiest way to do this is to use the editor and drag/drop an 'empty' patch to the location you want to delete. You can create an empty patch, or use the New Tone preset that comes with the User setlists in the factory presets.

• 3 months later...

I have a HD Pro Rack Mount.  How do I go about copying (not moving) one patch to another location?  This seems like an obvious system rquirement for a pro player, but I cannot find this function anywhere.  I'm therefore overlooking something very simple.  Please help.

Indabaman.

I have a HD Pro Rack Mount.  How do I go about copying (not moving) one patch to another location?  This seems like an obvious system rquirement for a pro player, but I cannot find this function anywhere.  I'm therefore overlooking something very simple.  Please help.

Indabaman.

Hit the save button on the patch you want to copy. Then use the knobs underneath the screen (1 for setlist and 2 for destination) to select the location for the copy. Then just hit the save button again.

or use the HD Edit s/w and proceed as follows (copied from POD HD500 Edit Pilot's Guide v2.0 - English ( Rev A )):

Copy & Paste a Preset to a new Channel location: Click on a Preset to select it. Then hold
your Option key (on Mac®) or Ctrl key (on Windows®) and click and drag the Preset to the
new desired Channel location. This replaces the Preset in the destination location. (Note that it
is not necessary to hold any modifier key when dragging a Preset between two different Set List
Panels to copy into the new location.)

• 3 years later...