Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Farm Plugin Won´t Work In Logic When Plugging Out Ux2

Hello. I often use the POD farm plugin in Logic pro X, which is great! But when I plug out my Line 6 UX2 audio interface a popup window tells me that POD farm isn´t authorized on my computer. Is the guitar amps and effect pedals somehow stored in the UX2, and is there a way to load them into the computer? This is an issue if I want to mix songs while not at home.

Thank you!

if your version of pod farm came with your UX2 and you've never paid for an upgrade then the license is 100% tied to the UX2 and it must be plugged in.

if you paid for an upgrade, you can go to the license manager and authorize your computer to use the license.

Have you run the Line 6 License Manager to authorize your computer?

Yes I have.

if your version of pod farm came with your UX2 and you've never paid for an upgrade then the license is 100% tied to the UX2 and it must be plugged in.

if you paid for an upgrade, you can go to the license manager and authorize your computer to use the license.

Hmm, I have updated to the latest version of POD farm through Line 6 Monkey, but that´s maybe not what you mean? If I run the Line 6 License Manager it tells me that my computer is authorized. 

I have a friend with the same setup and the same problem.

from the sounds of things... your running perfectly normal...

when you buy a toneport that comes with pod farm...

the toneport owns the license.

no toneport plugged in = no license.

Yes I have.

Hmm, I have updated to the latest version of POD farm through Line 6 Monkey, but that´s maybe not what you mean? If I run the Line 6 License Manager it tells me that my computer is authorized. 

I have a friend with the same setup and the same problem.

Anyone can download and install the Pod Farm software; no restriction on that. But unless you buy the license you can't use it.

Allright, thank you. I get kind of lost in Line 6 website, how much is the license? Does it include more sounds, and can I use POD farms plugins, even if I use another audio interference?

• 3 years later...

I am having a similar issue. I have the UX2. I have the most current License manager, Line 6 Monkey and Pod Farm (2.59), but I cannot use the plugin in Logic X. I can hear my mic if I use Pod Farm on its own, but not in Logic. HELP!