#1 innovine

innovine

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:06 AM

Hi,

I noticed recently that HD500 Edit keeps toggling the amp model off every time I do something... for instance, if I drag an effect to move it from one position to another, when I release it, there is a quiet crackle from the amp, and the amp model turns off. I can turn it back on just fine, but it'll turn it off again next time I move a pedal/effect..

I'm using HD500 with my pod 500hd while it's connected to my DT25 via line6 link, which is NOT currently connected via midi.  This problem only came up recently and I'm damned if I can think of what I might have done to cause it...

#2 radatats

radatats

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1038 posts
  • LocationOrange County, NY

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:18 PM

yeah this is a consistent occurence when I have my DT connected too.  I am not sure what causes it but it does not happen without the DT connected...

Picture4.png

#3 Brazzy

Brazzy

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:57 PM

Same thing happened to me a few times, then I adjusted my method of building and using patches. The noise can surprise you enough to make ya JUMP.

I mostly play at home  and am always having fun learning how to play guitar so when I post a reply to try and help give ideas you know where I'm coming from. Rock-On!! Oh, and if I don't respond promptly I'm probably playing guitar or my computer locked up from multitasking 'cause I'm using Gear Box, HD500 Edit, Audacity and tab filled browsers all at the same time, Hahahaaaa. Surprisingly enough my 'puter handles the load more times than not. Lastly I'm not a salesman, I'm not trying to sell anyone anything here. "Riffcasts Riffworld" "RiffRumble Entry" "Shifftie" "M.O.S.U.A Two" "Bass Catszz" "Blasted Runtime Error I" "Match 30" "SoundCloud Playlist" "And Ya Know It"

DT50_and_DT9901.pngStrat_X3Pro.pngBerm.pngThe_Arsenal.png

#4 innovine

innovine

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:58 PM

*facepalm*

#5 sonic

sonic

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationHaacht, Belgium

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:29 AM

Same thing here... It happens when I start a patch from scratch and the selected amp switches off as I move an effect. The workaround is to save the patch intermediate. Also when I had a volume pedal set to go from 70% to 100% and I switched to another patch to check the levels, when I came back the volume pedal was reset to 0%. Again saving the patch first resolved the issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users