Photo

Jtv 69 Shoreline Gold?

jtv 69 shorline gold variax james tyler help line custom

Best Answer phil_m , 02 March 2014 - 07:41 AM

Is it a 69 or a 69S? Shoreline Gold is one of the finish choices for the Korean 69S, but it's not available for the Korean 69. It is available for the US 69, though.

I do see what you mean, though, about it not showing up on the website. I don't think they discontinued that finish for the 69S, but I'm not sure. It looks like it's still available at retailers.

http://www.sweetwate...CFewRMwod0SQAzw

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 zenithvk

zenithvk

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:13 AM

I've recently been looking around to find an affordable JTV 69 in my area, and i came across some online sellers trading JTV 69 in a Shoreline Gold. which I love the color but given that the Line 6 Website doesn't show the 69 being available in the gold i'm a little sceptical as to whether these are legitimate or not. anyone able to help clear up the mystery? or is it just one of the many US custom colors?

#2 phil_m

phil_m

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 5512 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:41 AM   Best Answer

Is it a 69 or a 69S? Shoreline Gold is one of the finish choices for the Korean 69S, but it's not available for the Korean 69. It is available for the US 69, though.

I do see what you mean, though, about it not showing up on the website. I don't think they discontinued that finish for the 69S, but I'm not sure. It looks like it's still available at retailers.

http://www.sweetwate...CFewRMwod0SQAzw

Time is a train
Makes the future the past
Leaves you standing in the station
Your face pressed up against the glass

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jtv, 69, shorline, gold, variax, james, tyler, help, line, custom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users