Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Logic Pro 9 - Plugins Still Disappearing While Using Pod Farm 2.56

Hello

I am having this same problem: http://line6.com/support/topic/1517-logic-pro-64bit-plug-ins-disappearing-whilst-using-pod-farm-251/.

I am using the latest Pod farm 2.56 in Logic pro 9.1.8 on a new Macbook pro with OS Mavericks. I had the same problem on my 2011 Macbook pro running Logic pro 9.1.6 on OS Snow Leopard. Reverting back to pod farm 2.02 fixed this issue. However, OS Mavericks is ofcourse not compatible with earlier versions of pod farm.. My question is, is it someone on Logic pro 9 that are not having this problem with Pod farm versions later than 2.02? I think it is safe to say it is a Line 6 issue.. a bit annoying that Line 6 couldn´t fix this with this latest update. I read that people on Logic pro X didn`t have this issue, I guess the only solution is to upgrade Logic.

Marius

Random plugins on a channel strip in Logic disappear only when the pod farm plugin is inserted on the same channel strip. It happens when I have had them inserted for a while, then open them, suddenly they disappear, for no reason.. This bug never happen when pod farm is not part of it. This suggests that it is pod farm causing it. Issue with Logic? I have run a lot of different plugins with Logic without any problem at all. Did Line 6 ever had a look on it? 

I have no idea what they've looked at or not... I use logic x, but didn't have any issues when i was on 9 either. unless it's something that gets fixed in the course of fixing other things... i'd be surprised if they go too far out of their way to support an older version of someone else's software...

if i was you though, i'd call them directly... perhaps they are aware of the issue and know a fix?

http://line6.com/company/contact/

I think 2.57 is on to something.  I just went through clicking away on Pod Farm plugins in my project and clicking on Waves plugins and everything was staying put.  No disappearing of plug-ins after clicking on Pod Farm.

I'm Logic 9.1.8.

I'll keep testing and seeing if this works.  I'm excited again about Pod Farm!