#1 babeba67

babeba67

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:28 PM

Hi all,

New here.  I hope this is the right forum for this question because it is not a xd-v series. I got an X2 series model XDR95 wireless from a friend and along with that came with a handheld mic that is model xdh4 from what I can tell. 

I want to get another mic that will mate up with this transmitter.  What are my options?  What wireless handheld microphones will work with this XDR95.

Thanks!

#2 dboomer

dboomer

Line 6 Staff

• 2748 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:12 PM

No other mic will work.

#3 babeba67

babeba67

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:23 PM

Seriously, so I have to try to find an exact model Line 6?  No other Line 6 wireless handheld will work with this transmitter?

Mine says xdh4 in the battery compartment.

#4 Sheriton

Sheriton

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationLeicester, UK

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:45 AM

Seriously, so I have to try to find an exact model Line 6?  No other Line 6 wireless handheld will work with this transmitter?

I presume you mean receiver, not transmitter?

With analogue systems, there was often some degree of compatibility between transmitters and receivers of different makes / models, although the differing deviation, companding schemes etc meant that what came out wasn't necessarily very nice sounding. With digital, it's a different ballgame unfortunately. One could perhaps liken it to 32 vs 64 bit software - on the surface it looks the same but it's very different under the bonnet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users