Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Lot Of Distortion Using Ux2 And Pod Farm

"Most" times when i start my computer  (Win 7)  then plug in my UX2  then start Pod Farm....... the needles spike then reset to about 3/4 scale, and i get a lot of distrotion and feedback.

Start stop Pod farm , same results

Unplug and reconect same results.

Reboot and reconnet same resluts

Have loaded most current drivers from the Monkey  ( in fact did that after on really bad day....and it seemed to work fine) but... back to same issue.

Then.... every so often.... it just all works.

Looking for some ideas........

No....... pretty sure that is not the issue.   I"ve made changes to the "last" used setup, so when i open PF it is with a different setup than before...... same thing happens.

Also..... that would seem to not address the few times that it does seem to work.   My suspiction is that maybe i have a bad USB port....maybe a broke solder joint.  OTherwise, i suspect that is some Win 7 / sound system /  thing that is starting and adding the distrortion....just not sure how to pinpoint that.  Whick i hope is the case, and once i'm pointed to it,  i can correct it.

FFLBRGST  thanks for your replies....... yes,  i've tried it plugged in first and,  unpluged till after boot up, 

aso, front and back USB ports..... get same results. 

Good news is.....last night,  no changes made on my end.  

This morning.....not so much

Just seems to be intermitent... but anoying.