Photo

Spider Iii Fx To Spider Iv

spider iii transfer spider iv fx effects

Best Answer rickster462 , 17 March 2014 - 01:58 PM

I did end up putting both heads next to each other and just coping them by ear. Not too bad. The spider IV is a lot better and it was a big help using the spider edit while I was messing with the sounds. I really like that you can save your presets to your laptop, too. Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rickster462

rickster462

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:59 PM

I recently bought a Spider IV and I was wondering if anyone knows if I can transfer my Spider III users channels to my Spider IV? Or maybe some sort of save to my computer and upload...

I'm registered with Line 6 and have the Line 6 Monkey, Lilne 6 FBV Control and Spider IV Edit, too

#2 fflbrgst

fflbrgst

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1704 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:05 AM

No, you can't.  The Spider III does not have USB connectivity to use Spider Edit.

#3 ParfyonRogozhin

ParfyonRogozhin

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 10:40 AM

The best you can do is attempt to emulate your Spider III tones on the IV. Shouldn't be too difficult. If you have the shortboard and can use Spider Edit it's only going to take a matter of minutes. But as I understand the IV was a significant upgrade, so what I would do is try and find new and better tones from the new and better modeling hardware.

#4 rickster462

rickster462

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:58 PM   Best Answer

I did end up putting both heads next to each other and just coping them by ear. Not too bad. The spider IV is a lot better and it was a big help using the spider edit while I was messing with the sounds. I really like that you can save your presets to your laptop, too.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: spider iii, transfer, spider iv, fx, effects

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users