1 reply to this topic

#1 LokoManiac

LokoManiac

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:30 PM

I've been using my POD HD300 for 2 years now without a hitch. I have used the HD Edit and the LIne 6 monkey successfully, but I suddenly ran into an issue when I updated the flash memory and USB on my POD HD300 to 2.02. It now won't produce any signal to my PA, and the problem wasn't there when I used 1.0. I did a factory reset, and nothing changed. I need this soon, so any help as to what caused there to be no signal from any port would be super helpful

#2 stumblinman

stumblinman

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:11 PM

I've been using my POD HD300 for 2 years now without a hitch. I have used the HD Edit and the LIne 6 monkey successfully, but I suddenly ran into an issue when I updated the flash memory and USB on my POD HD300 to 2.02. It now won't produce any signal to my PA, and the problem wasn't there when I used 1.0. I did a factory reset, and nothing changed. I need this soon, so any help as to what caused there to be no signal from any port would be super helpful

Sounds like a bad flash. Try to update the flash memory again and see if that fixes it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pod hd300, no sound

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users