#1 Punkyboy

Punkyboy

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:34 AM

Hello,

can someone explain what you can do with this horrible FX  "the Purple x "??

I don't find how to use that ??

It's like a big Scratch ?

Thank you

#2 Brazzy

Brazzy

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:31 AM

Check out the snippet from the manual. It's supposed to sound broken, lol. I'm gonna fool around with to see what I can do.

Click the photo >>>>> Attached File  Purple X.PNG   20.67KB   0 downloads

I mostly play at home  and am always having fun learning how to play guitar so when I post a reply to try and help give ideas you know where I'm coming from. Rock-On!! Oh, and if I don't respond promptly I'm probably playing guitar or my computer locked up from multitasking 'cause I'm using Gear Box, HD500 Edit, Audacity and tab filled browsers all at the same time, Hahahaaaa. Surprisingly enough my 'puter handles the load more times than not. Lastly I'm not a salesman, I'm not trying to sell anyone anything here. "Riffcasts Riffworld" "RiffRumble Entry" "Shifftie" "M.O.S.U.A Two" "Bass Catszz" "Blasted Runtime Error I" "Match 30" "The Playlist"

DT50_and_DT9901.pngStrat_X3Pro.pngBerm.pngThe_Arsenal.png

#3 Punkyboy

Punkyboy

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:49 AM

OMG !lol

But How ??

Tx

#4 arislaf

arislaf

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1095 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:23 PM

hell i miss it..on hd has nothing similar :(

#5 Brazzy

Brazzy

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:29 PM

OMG !lol

But How ??

Tx

I was just toying around with this while slow cooking something on the grill, lol. Here's the sound, the first part is with a ping pong delay and the last part is just the purple X. Clip link

I'll try to get you the tone patch after I eat or sooner.

Edited by Brazzy, 26 April 2014 - 12:31 PM.

I mostly play at home  and am always having fun learning how to play guitar so when I post a reply to try and help give ideas you know where I'm coming from. Rock-On!! Oh, and if I don't respond promptly I'm probably playing guitar or my computer locked up from multitasking 'cause I'm using Gear Box, HD500 Edit, Audacity and tab filled browsers all at the same time, Hahahaaaa. Surprisingly enough my 'puter handles the load more times than not. Lastly I'm not a salesman, I'm not trying to sell anyone anything here. "Riffcasts Riffworld" "RiffRumble Entry" "Shifftie" "M.O.S.U.A Two" "Bass Catszz" "Blasted Runtime Error I" "Match 30" "The Playlist"

#6 arislaf

arislaf

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1095 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:39 PM

i miss it :'( !!! 

Btw brazzy, nice work uploading ALL THOSE STUFF!!!

#7 Punkyboy

Punkyboy

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 12:56 PM

yeah nice effect, i gonna try this with delay or others fx

and dual tone!!

i gonna experiment that fx lol

Tx Brazzy you are a good guy man !!!

#8 Brazzy

Brazzy

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:02 PM

yeah nice effect, i gonna try this with delay or others fx and dual tone!! i gonna experiment that fx lol Tx Brazzy you are a good guy man !!!

Cool glad to help and at the same help myself, hahahaaa. I played with that effect a wee bit a long time ago and gave up and moved on to learning how to just play the guitar in general, lol. I took me while to to just fiddle and get that sound so I'm going to keep playing with that tone. Also, I didn't use any pedals with that so there's a whole lot more to be done.

Added: Patch Link, keep in mind I didn't use any amp model in it.

Edited by Brazzy, 26 April 2014 - 01:17 PM.

#9 Punkyboy

Punkyboy

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:15 PM

nice!!! ;)

#10 Brazzy

Brazzy

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:22 PM

i miss it :'( !!! 

Btw brazzy, nice work uploading ALL THOSE STUFF!!!

Thanks Man, I've been trying SPDIF out the HD500 into the X3Pro and learning a new path with these devices while trying to get into the groove with guitars. I dig this stuff. I listen to your music while I'm not playing, nice music arislaf keep it up.

#11 arislaf

arislaf

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1095 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 29 April 2014 - 02:12 AM

Thank you Brazzy! I also listen your stuff, great potential and nice tones and playing!

#12 Punkyboy

Punkyboy

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 03:03 AM

hey Brazzy !!

one more question about fx

What's the female and male esser fx ?? is this for the voice???? but i don't hear a change on guitar when i turn it on???

tx

#13 Brazzy

Brazzy

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:07 AM

hey Brazzy !!

one more question about fx

What's the female and male esser fx ?? is this for the voice???? but i don't hear a change on guitar when i turn it on???

tx

Suppoese it's only needed when the singer hits those certain annoying frequencies that occasionally happen. If try to talk through your teeth you will get a whisle like noise thus the SSSS sound. I never used it either, but ya never know when you need it. Just another tool in tool box sitt'in there wait'in.

#14 Brazzy

Brazzy

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:09 AM

Thank you Brazzy! I also listen your stuff, great potential and nice tones and playing!

Hey, Thank for positive comment. Ya never know when someone might listen to your little riffs and get an idea that can help them with a new sound.

#15 Punkyboy

Punkyboy

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 09:15 AM

oh thank you !!

brazzy you're mate man !!! ;)

Yeah I make a presets for "acoustic sound" but to play with electric.not bad but can better

Some time I spend a couples hours to make it better lol

And I search with dual tone experiments

I let you hear tomorrow

#16 Brazzy

Brazzy

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 09:34 AM

oh thank you !!

brazzy you're mate man !!! ;)

Yeah I make a presets for "acoustic sound" but to play with electric.not bad but can better

Some time I spend a couples hours to make it better lol

And I search with dual tone experiments

I let you hear tomorrow

Coooool, I hear ya on the tweak'in. Have fun.

#17 Punkyboy

Punkyboy

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 11:51 AM

Yeah here he is but just adjust the balance on your pc I make a mistake on recording lol but not dramatic

This is testing !!!

I use a Bass amp and bass cab on the first tone  !!

https://app.box.com/...bpd49lar0lowbl4

What do you think about???  if you think very bad just say very bad lol ahaha

#18 Brazzy

Brazzy

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 12:08 PM

Yeah here he is but just adjust the balance on your pc I make a mistake on recording lol but not dramatic

This is testing !!!

I use a Bass amp and bass cab on the first tone  !!

https://app.box.com/...bpd49lar0lowbl4

What do you think about???  if you think very bad just say very bad lol ahaha

Very good sound, I like it and it sounds like you play guitar good to boot. Thanks for sharing.

#19 Punkyboy

Punkyboy

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 12:13 PM

oo thank you Brazzy !!!

i'm happy you like it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users