Photo

Midi Mobilizer And Iphone 5 - Which Adapters Work?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ira_Siegel

Ira_Siegel

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:21 PM

Hi folks;

Having recently switched iPhones from the 4s to the 5s, I now find myself unable to use the MIDI Mobilizer without some sort of 30-pin to Lightning adapter. I bought some off-brand adapters from Amazon (http://www.amazon.co...ref=shptrk_scth), but they don't seem to support the data transfer needed here (when plugged in, I get a message like "this product is not certified for use with iPhone", and then when I open the MIDI Memo app, I get the message "Requires MIDI Interface", as if nothing was plugged into it at all). Does anyone have any experience using the Apple-manufactured adapters with the Mobilizer instead? (although my suspicion is that both Apple's and this other product I bought from Amazon are made in the same factory in China)

Thanks for looking and for any helpful ideas on this.

#2 alfonsorosselli

alfonsorosselli

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 12:27 PM

Same thing happening to me. 
Bought a 30 pin Adapter from Takashi, had to buy the whole bundle. Guess what, it does not work. I mean, is there people out there still using Iphone 3 and 4? Mine is the 5s and I believe that Line 6 products should be within same pace as the new stuff from Apple's Iphone, What are we gonna do? Right now, it is useless. Sorry, I feel disapointed, I am dying to try my new Mobile Key25 also from Line6. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users