2 replies to this topic

#1 Mr_Sinista

Mr_Sinista

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:25 PM

I'm having a very frustrating issue with my UX1. it's been working perfectly fine since I purchased it back in Sept. '13 and I hadn't had any problems with it. The other day I plugged my interface into my laptop to play my guitar and I wasn't getting any response when I would start to play, all I get is a lot of feedback/buzzing. I tried a different guitar and got the same result. It's really frustrating because that's what I bout the interface for in the first place, to play and record guitar but now I'm not able to do that. If anyone could offer the slightest help I would be very appreciative. 

p.s. I can hear audio through the interface through my headphones when I listen to music or watch videos but I get nothing when playing guitar

#2 Triryche

Triryche

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 5038 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:34 AM

When it was working perfectly, was it with your laptop?

Can the newest version of Monkey see it with all green ticks?

What are the headphones connected to?

#3 Mr_Sinista

Mr_Sinista

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:31 PM

I figured out what the issue was, it was the input cable. I was using an old cable that I've had for years and I switched to the cable that came with the interface and now I'm back to shredding! I was getting pissed because I really like the interface and I was hoping that it hadn't flaked out on me. Thank you for responding though, I appreciate it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pod studio ux1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users