#1 zero_cue

zero_cue

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:37 AM

Hi to all!
I recently bought a Mobile Keys 25 MIDI Keyboard. 
When it first came out of the box I connected it to my iPhone 4 (iOS 7.1) and opened Alchemy Mobile Synth and it played fine. After that I installed MIDI Memo app to my phone and automatically this changed Mobile Keys' firmware.
After that it doesn't work. I keep having this message "this equipment is not compatible with this phone" or something like that. I contacted line 6 support & the guy I spoke with suggested that I should format my phone (re-install my iOS) and that should fix my problem. I did that but nothing changed. 
How can I make my keyboard work with my phone? Please help!
Nikolas..

#2 partyofone

partyofone

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:32 PM

Same issue here.  Connection was a little flaky to begin with, but after firmware update I can't get my iPhone 4 with iOS 7 to recognize it all.  I have a show next weekend too.

I read on an Apple forum where someone had a similar issue with an iPad Mini and it seemed to be linked to the newer firmware.  Can we downgrade our firmware version?

#3 zero_cue

zero_cue

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:43 PM

"Can we downgrade our firmware version?"
I have the same question... Can someone help please??..

#4 djakib007

djakib007

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 09:16 AM

Mobile keys 49 controller is not working on my iPhone 4 (7.0.4) garageband or anything... Please help....

#5 Mercival

Mercival

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 08:22 AM

I've had this same issue since I downloaded ios7.  My MK49 isn't recognized by ANY compatible app, including the midi mobilizer app, by Line6.

Has anyone found an update on this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users