#1 Basilisk1

Basilisk1

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 06:46 AM

Hey guys,

I just bought a HD147 with a Spider II MkII 412 cabinet. I was wondering what the ohm setting should be (stereo) , because it says 8 ohms per side, so should I set the output impedance to 8 as well or 16? I am using only one cabinet.

(I also just read on here that you can put the mono to 4 ohm or 16, but why is that?)

Thanks!

#2 Basilisk1

Basilisk1

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:30 AM

Could someone please help me? :)

#3 Brazzy

Brazzy

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:16 AM

Check out the following link, It will take you to the user manual page explaining what options you have. http://l6c.scdn.line...User Manual.pdf

Read page 18 and 19 also.

I mostly play at home  and am always having fun learning how to play guitar so when I post a reply to try and help give ideas you know where I'm coming from. Rock-On!! Oh, and if I don't respond promptly I'm probably playing guitar or my computer locked up from multitasking 'cause I'm using Gear Box, HD500 Edit, Audacity and tab filled browsers all at the same time, Hahahaaaa. Surprisingly enough my 'puter handles the load more times than not. Lastly I'm not a salesman, I'm not trying to sell anyone anything here. "Riffcasts Riffworld" "RiffRumble Entry" "Shifftie" "M.O.S.U.A Two" "Bass Catszz" "Blasted Runtime Error I" "Match 30" "SoundCloud Playlist" "And Ya Know It"

DT50_and_DT9901.pngStrat_X3Pro.pngBerm.pngThe_Arsenal.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users