2 replies to this topic

#1 sorced

sorced

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:04 AM

Can you connect DT25 with another amp than DT´s? Is there a sound-signal in that port?

#2 MartinDorr

MartinDorr

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • LocationArizona, U.S.A.

Posted 04 April 2014 - 12:08 PM

The DT-25 has a Mic level XLR output intended to go to a mixer.

The intent is to emulate a mic-ed guitar amp speaker, but you can use it as you find useful.

I am not sure I interpret your question fully/correctly.

#3 Brazzy

Brazzy

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 716 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:07 PM

Like Martin said you can use the mic simulated xlr out into a mixer. I've used it to go into a dynamic mic input and that works good. This way I can play silently with the stdby on, but you still need to have a speaker connected as far as I know. If you have another DT25 you can connect them with the L6 Link and control them with a HD Pod.

For Example: I took the XLR simulated mic out from my DT50 and ran it into my HD500 mic input and made a recording using the DT50 as my source.

I mostly play at home  and am always having fun learning how to play guitar so when I post a reply to try and help give ideas you know where I'm coming from. Rock-On!! Oh, and if I don't respond promptly I'm probably playing guitar or my computer locked up from multitasking 'cause I'm using Gear Box, HD500 Edit, Audacity and tab filled browsers all at the same time, Hahahaaaa. Surprisingly enough my 'puter handles the load more times than not. Lastly I'm not a salesman, I'm not trying to sell anyone anything here. "Riffcasts Riffworld" "RiffRumble Entry" "Shifftie" "M.O.S.U.A Two" "Bass Catszz" "Blasted Runtime Error I" "Match 30" "SoundCloud Playlist" "And Ya Know It"

DT50_and_DT9901.pngStrat_X3Pro.pngBerm.pngThe_Arsenal.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users