Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Why Is My Mic Not Working On Riffworks T4

right, so ive bought the line6 UX-1. for simple recordings. installed everything from PodFarm2 to Riffworks T4. and all I want to do is simply plug in my mic (JTS PDM-3 Dynamic mic) and record off my acoustic guitars. however I get no signal from the mic. ive tried google and forums and im so confused and lost. anyone able to walk me through the basics of either podfarm2 or riffworks just to get a signal out of the mic so I can record with my acoustic guitar please!?!?!

Are you launching POD Farm within Riffworks?

If so, that is the plug-in and there will be no option for mic/instrument.

You need to launch POD Farm from the short-cut outside of Riffworks, which is the stand alone version.

Are you can select the input via the Line6 Audio-MIDI control panel without opening POD Farm.

yeah that's what I do, I open podfarm on its own, without riffworks being opened and I can see the mic 1 ect section above input A and B, however when I click mic 1, nothing changes. it still says in the drop box... instrument, not mic. I never used to use podfarm, I used guitar port years ago. and just simply plugged in a mic, and started recording acoustic straight. I just need to know if I need podfarm to rn a mic for riffworks. because all I want to use is riffworks, for recording an acoustic guitar!