1 reply to this topic

#1 bigolsparky

bigolsparky

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 01:41 PM

That's right!! I am currently using an HD500 and have been using it live for the past year.  I have had it for over two years and slightly over a year ago I started playing a solo acoustic act (and singing.)  My show is heavy on effects, particularly delay and reverb, and honestly, for the money, few do those effects better than Line6.  I currently play a Line6 Variax 700 Acoustic, and a Taylor 416ce.  My current goal is lightening my board, which consists of an HD500, a TC Helicon GT-X Harmonizer and one of those new Yamaha Micro Mixers.  The HD500 is a real estate hog.  I am not getting rid of it, I am just tired of lugging it around.  My wish is that Line6 made a small effects interface pedal with a Variax jack.  I have also considered getting another nice acoustic and leaving the Variax at home.  Just to be clear, I am not getting rid of Line6, I just plan to be sleeping around on them until they show us acoustic players some love. 

#2 mystic38

mystic38

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:20 AM

Good decision, for acoustic and vocals TC is a far better choice in effects and products..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users