Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Reverting To A Saved Preset? - Pod Hd Desktop

glensimp

Hey all,

This is probably blaringly obvious and I've just missed it.

On the Pod HD Desktop if I load up one of my presets, mess around with it, then decide I'm not happy, how do I revert back to my original saved preset?

I saw another post about doing it through the software but is there anyway to do it on the device itself for when I'm away from my PC?

Cheers!

as long as you've never hit the save button... move to another preset and then back and it will restore the original settings...

there is no way back if you hit save... computer or not... unless you saved it as a file.

• Upvote 1

as long as you've never hit the save button... move to another preset and then back and it will restore the original settings...

there is no way back if you hit save... computer or not... unless you saved it as a file.

Ahhh, haha, I knew it would be something obvious, I was sitting here turning the main switch on and off and going through all the menus.  Thanks very much!