5 replies to this topic

#1 FatMixG

FatMixG

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:11 PM

I have  bass pod xt live. The delay, reverb, mod, stomp, cabinet and amp all have options greyed out.  I realize that the bass expansion pack comes with additional cabinets, amps and microphones. Does it also unlock the greyed options in the delay, reverb, mod and stomp effects? How do I unlock them. For example: the FX bubble echo?

#2 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 15346 posts
  • LocationClemmons, NC USA

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:37 PM

there are lots of model packs... i believe the FX models are in the effects junkie model pack.

I have  bass pod xt live. The delay, reverb, mod, stomp, cabinet and amp all have options greyed out.  I realize that the bass expansion pack comes with additional cabinets, amps and microphones. Does it also unlock the greyed options in the delay, reverb, mod and stomp effects? How do I unlock them. For example: the FX bubble echo?

#3 Mr_Arkadin

Mr_Arkadin

Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 2609 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 02:40 AM

The expansion packs are for the guitar PodXt, not the Bass Pod xt. Where are you seeing these greyed-out features?

#4 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 15346 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 03:19 AM

good catch, the bass pod xt live is a whole different thing.

The expansion packs are for the guitar PodXt, not the Bass Pod xt. Where are you seeing these greyed-out features?

#5 FatMixG

FatMixG

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:56 AM

Line 6 says:

"Please note: FX Junkie model pack comes preinstalled in many Line 6 products including POD® xt Live and most POD Studio™ interfaces. Please refer to the model pack compatibility chart for a complete list of compatible devices"

http://line6.com/modelPacks/fx.html

So what should I do?

#6 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 15346 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:29 AM

nothing... if it's a bass pod XT, then it's not available to you or included (to my knowledge)

Line 6 says:

"Please note: FX Junkie model pack comes preinstalled in many Line 6 products including POD® xt Live and most POD Studio™ interfaces. Please refer to the model pack compatibility chart for a complete list of compatible devices"

http://line6.com/modelPacks/fx.html

So what should I do?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users