Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Hd 500

SonnyJ

Hello,

I am fairly new to this system and set-up with computers but i dont understand why the sound is changes.  I create the sound then save it to my pod, but then sounds different.

For example :- load Casbah to set list 3B then tweak it a bit and add pitch shift to down it 2 steps all on my computer and sound awesome. Then transfer it to my POD HD step on the switch and loose the clarity, sound slightly distorted so loose the clean tone.

Even the other sound i transfer don't sound the same.

I am obviously missing something so any advice will greatly appreciated.

Thanks

SJ

+1

In the year 2010 when this was made, I can't seriously believe there wasn't a simple On/Off switch included.  Mind boggling.

In 25+ years of gear buying, it's the only pre-amp/multi-fx unit that I've had [and I've had many], that didn't have a power switch.

same here..

the upside is that it is one less thing that could possibly break

think how it would be if it had the same quality of some USB ports ;)

I dunno bout that...of all those other devices I had with power switches, not one ever failed. I would wager that repeatedly plugging and unplugging the power adapter from the back of the unit would result in loosening of solder joints at that jack long before a simple rocker switch would crap out...that's why I have the huge wall wart running into a power strip.  I don't trust doing it the other way. It's just weird that there's no switch...not a deal breaker, but odd nonetheless.

well the xt's and x3's both had issues with their power switches over time... 

but i could care less about a power switch....

i mean i have had tons of effects pedals that didn't have a power switch...

i can use a strip if it's that big of deal to me personally...

anyway... my opinion... carry on... if not this it's something else anyway :)