Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

How Do I Add Comments To A Customtone I Uploaded?

alienux

I saw a thread here recently stating that there are issues with the CustomTone part of the site not allowing you to click on your tone name to get to the details.

I've figured out how to get the "Tone Details" screen for a tone I just uploaded, but once there, the only option I have is "delete."

I'd like to add comments and a link to a sample of the sound I uploaded to mediafire.com. I was not given the option to add the comment while uploading, and now that the upload is done, I can't see how to add a comment after the fact. Am I just missing something simple, or is that functionality not working?

So I still can't find any options for managing presets I've uploaded except for "delete." I guess that the comment and other detail fields are something that used to work but no longer do.

I've been looking myself for over a year, Could never find them, Gave up. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

I cannot edit information after uploading tone despite the message that pops up suggesting if you click the tone title you will be able to edit. The only option is to delete if you call that editing.

I cannot edit information after uploading tone despite the message that pops up suggesting if you click the tone title you will be able to edit. The only option is to delete if you call that editing.

Yep, that's still the way it is for me. Support says they're working on it, and some people have said that they can edit now, but I've never been able to and still can't. Only delete.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The only way I've been able to add comments is while using GearBox, it allows you to enter notes/comments before saving the patch to your computer. I wish HD Edit was like that. Although I usually need to add or change something after uploading it, lol.

And don't save a patch with a forward slash in the title of the patch or you won't be able to delete it if you need to, lol.

• 8 months later...