Photo

How Do I Add Comments To A Customtone I Uploaded?

customtone comments upload

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 alienux

alienux

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationDayton, Oho

Posted 18 April 2014 - 08:22 AM

I saw a thread here recently stating that there are issues with the CustomTone part of the site not allowing you to click on your tone name to get to the details.

I've figured out how to get the "Tone Details" screen for a tone I just uploaded, but once there, the only option I have is "delete."

I'd like to add comments and a link to a sample of the sound I uploaded to mediafire.com. I was not given the option to add the comment while uploading, and now that the upload is done, I can't see how to add a comment after the fact. Am I just missing something simple, or is that functionality not working?

#2 alienux

alienux

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationDayton, Oho

Posted 19 April 2014 - 03:00 PM

So I still can't find any options for managing presets I've uploaded except for "delete." I guess that the comment and other detail fields are something that used to work but no longer do.

#3 kmoed

kmoed

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:26 PM

So I still can't find any options for managing presets I've uploaded except for "delete." I guess that the comment and other detail fields are something that used to work but no longer do.

I've been looking myself for over a year, Could never find them, Gave up. 

#4 alienux

alienux

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationDayton, Oho

Posted 22 April 2014 - 03:47 AM

Thanks, at least I know I'm not just overlooking something simple.

#5 Dphlee

Dphlee

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:05 PM

I cannot edit information after uploading tone despite the message that pops up suggesting if you click the tone title you will be able to edit. The only option is to delete if you call that editing.

#6 alienux

alienux

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationDayton, Oho

Posted 01 July 2014 - 03:56 AM

I cannot edit information after uploading tone despite the message that pops up suggesting if you click the tone title you will be able to edit. The only option is to delete if you call that editing.

Yep, that's still the way it is for me. Support says they're working on it, and some people have said that they can edit now, but I've never been able to and still can't. Only delete.

#7 bluesoverdrive

bluesoverdrive

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted Today, 07:55 PM

Edit doesn't work. I am using Google Chrome, I haven't tried another browser yet.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: customtone, comments, upload

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users