Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Will To Pod Hd 500x Fit A X3 Bag?

Palico

I recall from previous threads on this topic that the HD500 (and probably 500x since it's the same chassis) is a really tight fit into the X3 bag. I expect it can be made to fit uncomfortably.

If you can manage the financing I would suggest you get your HD500x first and try it with the X3 bag. That will tell you whether you want to keep the X3 bag or sell it with the X3 and get a new bag.

I had the XTLive with case, needed to replace it due to failure with an X3Live -- the X3L would not fit in the XTL case, so I bought the X3L case (wider side to side, narrower front to back than the XTL case) -- both from L6. Replaced my X3L with an HD500 -- it fit in the both the XTL and the X3L cases - go figure.... Bought an HD500X so now have my  500X in one case and my now backup 500 in the other. Tight fit on both of them, but they do work. I was surprised because the X3L definitely would not fit the XTL case , and the HD500(X) is apparently in between the two in size...

Dave

There's a list of dimensions for the various POD models here:

http://line6.com/support/page/kb/_/pod/pod-hd/pod-hd-weights-and-dimensions-r206

That page has the info for the HD products, and also contains a link to another page with a multi-tabbed spreadsheet with some of the older ones, including the X3 Live. It looks like there is about .29" difference in depth, but not much difference besides that.

• Upvote 1