#1 swansonsuk

swansonsuk

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:00 AM

Hi folks,

Wondered if you can help with a problem that has just started to happen on my pedal.

I have the above mentioned pedal attached to a Spider IV 150 and when I first bought it 6 months ago the expression pedal was controlling the volume and the wah respectively when pressing toe down to toggle between the functions. 

I am now finding that the volume is not working and neither is the wah. When you select the wah it is switching on but regardless of how much I move the expression (heel or toe down) it is always on the toe down position.

I have gone through the calibration process of unplugging the pedal and then pressing down on button d while plugging it in but when I get through to the stage of moving the expression pedal up and down and the led's going up and down with the pedal they do not turn off accordingly.

I have done all of the updates and still nothing.

Thanks

#2 fflbrgst

fflbrgst

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1704 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 28 April 2014 - 04:14 AM

Sorry you are having problems - have you checked the settings on your amp?  You can adjust the heel & toe ranges in the edit mode.

#3 jorgensjolund

jorgensjolund

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 10:30 AM

I have the exact same problem with my FBV Express and Amplifi 75. Cant find anywhere in the amp where i can do some editing.

#4 swansonsuk

swansonsuk

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:24 PM

Hi folks,

I am well aware that I can adjust the effect ranges for the expression pedal through the amp but that is not the problem.

No matter what movement I I exert on the pedal it is always stuck on maximum toe down.

As mentioned I went through the calibration process () but at the moment where he shows the led lights going up and down my pedal stays fully lit.

Thanks

#5 fflbrgst

fflbrgst

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1704 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 05 May 2014 - 05:09 AM

Unfortunately, it sounds like your pedal may need repair/replacement.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users