Photo

Which Amp Is 1953 Small Tweed In Pod Hd Desktop?

pod hd small tweed amp

Best Answer JackandCoke , 31 May 2013 - 05:05 PM

Hi, I'm trying to convert older version of custom tones from GearBox and in the amp section of the tone which I'm trying to convert, it says "1953 Small Tweed" but the amp is not available in Pod HD Desktop. So do you know which amp is 1953 Small Tweed in POD HD Desktop?

The closest HD equivalents might be the Tweed B-Man (model of a '58 Bassman), or even the Divide 9/15.  You'll likely just have to try substituting a few amps to see what's close.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 batatop

batatop

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 05:51 AM

Hi, I'm trying to convert older version of custom tones from GearBox and in the amp section of the tone which I'm trying to convert, it says "1953 Small Tweed" but the amp is not available in Pod HD Desktop. So do you know which amp is 1953 Small Tweed in POD HD Desktop?

#2 JackandCoke

JackandCoke

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 05:05 PM   Best Answer

The closest HD equivalents might be the Tweed B-Man (model of a '58 Bassman), or even the Divide 9/15.  You'll likely just have to try substituting a few amps to see what's close.

#3 batatop

batatop

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:02 AM

Thank you..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pod hd, small tweed, amp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users