Photo

Dt25 Replacement Fuse, Need Correct Link Please!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 loser7787

loser7787

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 02:05 PM

Hi guys,

My DT25 stopped outputting sound recently. I thought it was something different because it happened immediately after updating the firmware to 2.00. After downgrading and checking wires/connections I tried the direct out into my toneport and it worked fine. Upon further inspection I found the tube protection fuse is fried. I understand this usually happens when a tube goes bad but I took the back panel off and there is no sign of tube being blown out or damaged. No discoloration or anything like that. I figured I would order a few fuses and if it blows again I will replace the tubes.

Problem is I cant find the exact fuse I need. There were 2 forum posts here with the right fuses but going back they are all crossed out and saying they are in fact not the correct fuse. To my understanding I need a .375 Amp / 375 Milliamp 250v Slo Blo fuse. Can someone please send me a link or two where I could purchase these just so I don't need to wonder if i'm in fact buying the correct fuse. Any help/comment is appreciated.

Thanks. 

#2 loser7787

loser7787

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 09:02 AM

Anyone, please!

I am really hurting not having my DT up and running. Obviously people here have ordered replacement fuses. Just need a link to the correct tube protection fuse.

Please and thank you!

#3 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 15724 posts
  • LocationClemmons, NC USA

Posted 05 May 2014 - 09:12 AM

i recommend calling: http://line6.com/company/contact/

any info you get on here may not be as accurate as you'd like...

meaning that the fuses can vary by your region of the world and what you are feeding into your amp.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users