Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Serial Nr Dt25

MGblade

To make a long tale short, i found my stolen dt25 and hd500 at a pawnshop in a town close to mine, unfortunatly they took of the serial number stickers, does anybody know if a serial nr is placed anywhere within the amp and hd500?

grts Marcel

There's a stamping of a long number under the chassi, I'm sure that can help identify it. If you take the chassi out of the cabinet and turn it over look in there carfully without poking your fingers around, so as not get "electrocuted". you might find a number in there. I found one in my DT50.

thanks, contacted line6, they told me there is no second serial nr in the amp, maybe they are wrong.

They might be right. The number I found on the underside of the chassis maybe something else, but I can use it as an identifier. Whenever I get new gear I take pictures inside and out to get the serial sticker numbers and while I'm doing that I put my own identifying markings somewhere inconspicuous so if it gets taken I can postively identify it when need be. I learned years ago when I caught somebody stealing my tools in my own shop, lol, and in some of the job shops (Machine Shops) I worked at.