Photo

Amplifi Remote App Crashes

amplifi remote app crash

Best Answer Line6Tony , 05 May 2014 - 02:16 PM

I just got word that this is now fixed in app version 1.01.1. and it's now available in the App Store. Thanks all for your patience!

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#81 AndrewH13

AndrewH13

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 12:17 PM

Thanks Tony.

I see Phil_M and Jmjmeyers have had luck uploading to their 5S iPhones.  Has anyone had luck yet uploading to a 4S?

Yep, fine on 4S :)

#82 archtopeddy

archtopeddy

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 12:46 PM

Thanks Andrew for confirming!

#83 pmd097

pmd097

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:00 PM

This problem is not fixed.  I just purchased a 75 and tried loading the app on my iPad Air.  Didn't work.  Then I searched the internet and found this thread.  Tried my wife's iPad 2, my iPhone 5s, my wife's iPhone 5.  Didn't work on any of them.  Crashed on opening or within 15 seconds.  Finally took out an older iPhone that only has iOS 7 (no update past 7.0) and it worked.

Line 6 needs to fix this because I have a thousand dollar iPad Air that I can't use for this and have to use an old phone and look at a tiny screen.  I have spent thousands of dollars on Line 6 products and expect more than this from them....

#84 phil_m

phil_m

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 5491 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:18 AM

This problem is not fixed.  I just purchased a 75 and tried loading the app on my iPad Air.  Didn't work.  Then I searched the internet and found this thread.  Tried my wife's iPad 2, my iPhone 5s, my wife's iPhone 5.  Didn't work on any of them.  Crashed on opening or within 15 seconds.  Finally took out an older iPhone that only has iOS 7 (no update past 7.0) and it worked.

Line 6 needs to fix this because I have a thousand dollar iPad Air that I can't use for this and have to use an old phone and look at a tiny screen.  I have spent thousands of dollars on Line 6 products and expect more than this from them....

You may want to try uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. The app is working for others with iPad Airs now, so it seems like this is probably an issue specific to your installation. Version 1.10 is working fine on my 5S.
Time is a train
Makes the future the past
Leaves you standing in the station
Your face pressed up against the glass

#85 pmd097

pmd097

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 10:43 AM

Thank you for the response.  I wish it was that simple.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling on three separate devices before and after I got it working on the older iPhone with iOS 7.0.  I would believe that this was unique to my equipment if it was one device, but not four.  The only thing I can think of is that I installed Version 1.10 directly versus updating from a previous version.  There may be a bug involved with going straight to the latest version....it seems that everybody on this topic had a previous version and their problems were fixed with the update....

Tried again today reinstalling on my iPad Air and iPhone 5s.  Same thing....10 seconds and crash.  So frustrating....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: amplifi, remote, app, crash

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users