Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Ux1 Worked Before But Now...

I've had my UX1 a few years now, I can get my computer sound to come through from my headphone jack, which I have my PA System hooked into. Also Midi comes through too. I also can get Midi to record to my DAW, but I can't get the instrument or mike to work any more. No noise when I open POD Farm or Gear Box. I also can't get my DAW (Acoustic Mixcraft) to recognize the UX1. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the drivers for the UX1 and  Pod Farm and Gearbox and re-installed all through the Line 6 Monkey. I don't know what else to do. 

Run the newest version of the Monkey.

Make sure you have green ticks for everything.

Use POD Farm instead of Gearbox.

Depending on when your UX was first registered, you will have POD Farm 1.12 or 2.5x.

In POD Farm make sure you are selecting the correct input, in Mixcraft make sure you are using Line6 ASIO.

btw, how are you monitoring the UX?

Triryche, I'm monitoring thru the headphone jack to my pa system, because generally I use Acoustica Mixcraft's midi function and Kontack to add bass and drums to a live Loop Pedal situation. I've updated everything thru Line 6 Monkey and when I run it there's no updates for anything. Sorry it took a while to answer, I live in Pensacola where the recent flooding was. Thanks in advance for any and all help.