4 replies to this topic

#1 AtomGram

AtomGram

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:54 PM

Could there be a way to save a default setting for each parameter. For example: I tweak the rotary speaker and it stays where I like it. Or this: I set every amp to something useful for me and then I can cobble sounds together from there. This way we aren't starting fresh each time. Maybe useless. I don't know.

#2 phil_m

phil_m

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 5549 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:59 PM

Nothing stopping you from saving as many tones as you want under My Tones, so you could easily make tones that served as templates for you.

Time is a train
Makes the future the past
Leaves you standing in the station
Your face pressed up against the glass

#3 AtomGram

AtomGram

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:55 PM

Nothing stopping you from saving as many tones as you want under My Tones, so you could easily make tones that served as templates for you.

I thought of that and see how that could be done pretty easily. My thought was something that made it a little more sleek and fast. It could be of benefit when switching amp models. You find the gain and volume you like and it just stays there. I guess I am asking about a default setting scenario.

#4 wilson69978

wilson69978

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:27 PM

I don't think that would work too well for multiple amp models as the same volume and gain levels can sound radically different depending on the model used.

It might work reasonably well for amps of a similar design.

#5 AtomGram

AtomGram

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 07:12 PM

I don't think that would work too well for multiple amp models as the same volume and gain levels can sound radically different depending on the model used.
It might work reasonably well for amps of a similar design.

This is why it would be better. You could tweak the individual amps to your liking and have them stay the way you want. Same with pedals. Then mix and match with ease.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users