Photo

Tried Monitoring With A Jambox, Surprising.

jambox monitoring x3 pro

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Brazzy

Brazzy

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 10:17 AM

Was using my X3 Pro and figured I'd give my ears a break from the headphones so I plugged the Jambox into the headphone jack and started playing. Wow, totally surprised me. I'll be using this little thing like this often. I also like the VOX Mini 3 for this purpose, but when you need a big sound that doesn't bother other people and you don't feel like using headphones the Jambox works.

Anyone else use tiny speakers like this lately?

I mostly play at home  and am always having fun learning how to play guitar so when I post a reply to try and help give ideas you know where I'm coming from. Rock-On!! Oh, and if I don't respond promptly I'm probably playing guitar or my computer locked up from multitasking 'cause I'm using Gear Box, HD500 Edit, Audacity and tab filled browsers all at the same time, Hahahaaaa. Surprisingly enough my 'puter handles the load more times than not. Lastly I'm not a salesman, I'm not trying to sell anyone anything here. "Riffcasts Riffworld" "RiffRumble Entry" "Shifftie" "M.O.S.U.A Two" "Bass Catszz" "Blasted Runtime Error I" "Match 30" "The Playlist"

DT50_and_DT9901.pngStrat_X3Pro.pngBerm.pngThe_Arsenal.png

#2 JoeSuits

JoeSuits

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationBroadlands, VA

Posted 17 May 2014 - 11:13 AM

I actually use a set of Dell tower speakers plugged directly into my X3 Live, I power them with a USB power supply that was for an older phone.  They work great, it is not AMP sound, but good enough for me to hear the tones and the delays.  I am actually saving for the 800W Line 6 Powered speaker, this will become my new "Amp" behind my X3 Live. I will be able to use it in Monitor mode on stage withoug interrupting my sound fitn another amp trying to compete with my modeling.

Pox X3 Live, Bass Floor Pod, SG Signature, Samick P-Bass, Ovation Celebrity.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jambox, monitoring, x3 pro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users