1 reply to this topic

#1 hayguyz

hayguyz

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 08:10 AM

Hello everyone, I am having a very troubling issue with my spider jam.

When I power it on everything seems fine, but the only thing that I can adjust is the master volume. I can't change any of the effects in any way. So essentially, I'm stuck in a basic clean tone and I can only change the volume. The screen functions perfectly, but when I change something on any other knob besides the master, there's no difference in sound. It was exposed to a small amount of rain a few days ago when bringing it from a car into a house. I am afraid that it is completely toast. 

Any suggestions?

Thank you. 

#2 Brazzy

Brazzy

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 11:02 AM

You might try to do a reset or reinstall the firmware.

Link to Spider Jam Manuals in FAQ section

Link to Spider Jam Update instructions

I mostly play at home  and am always having fun learning how to play guitar so when I post a reply to try and help give ideas you know where I'm coming from. Rock-On!! Oh, and if I don't respond promptly I'm probably playing guitar or my computer locked up from multitasking 'cause I'm using Gear Box, HD500 Edit, Audacity and tab filled browsers all at the same time, Hahahaaaa. Surprisingly enough my 'puter handles the load more times than not. Lastly I'm not a salesman, I'm not trying to sell anyone anything here. "Riffcasts Riffworld" "RiffRumble Entry" "Shifftie" "M.O.S.U.A Two" "Bass Catszz" "Blasted Runtime Error I" "Match 30" "The Playlist"

DT50_and_DT9901.pngStrat_X3Pro.pngBerm.pngThe_Arsenal.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users