Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Songs won't play(even downloaded iTunes songs)

Swampshifter

Make sure the song is actually on your device. There is an option in the app settings to only show songs on your device, otherwise it will show everything from your i-Tunes library even if it's not on your device.

This got me hung up at first, not saying this is your issue, but this is what happened to me.

I have a boat load of tunes in my i-Tunes library, they are in the cloud, no problem, I can play them from i-Tunes, I could see them in the AMPLIFi app but not play them.

BUT, they did not physically reside on my i-Pad (until I dropped them from the cloud).

In the AMPLIFi Remote app, go to settings and enable "Hide Songs Not On Device" and/air drop you library from the cloud to your device.

Hope that's all it is.

Post back with your findings.

• 3 months later...

I have hundreds of songs that I have downloaded to my ITunes from CD's that I own. I heard that unless a song is directly purchased from ITunes it will not play or find the correct tone for you on the Amplifi, is this correct? Also, if I find a tone I like for a specific song can I directly store it to the amp itself or a foot controller  like the Line 6 FBV shortboard MKII foot controller or Amplifi FX100 Amp/effects Modeler floorboard. That way I can use it when I'm not connected to the internet?

You can play any song from your i-Tunes library.

You can save any tone you want directly to the AMPLIFI 75, 150, or FX100 hardware, FBV is only a controller.

The FX100 is not meant to control an AMPLIFi 75 or 150, it's basically a pedal form of the AMPLIFi without an amp or cab.

btw, the AMPLIFi 75 and 150 now have 100 presets.