Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

UX1, Gearbox, Ableton 9

Hi there,

I am having some problems setting up my UX1 to record my guitar in Ableton 9. I have managed to get it to record something but it seems to be recording through my laptops microphone, i discovered this after hearing myself talking over a recording.

Also I'm using gearbox as i couldn't seem to get any of the other Line6 software to install on my system.

Any ideas as to how i can this up running, i need to record some riffsss.

Possibly this has already been covered in other topics, but i'm pretty lazy and also i have googled and can't seem to get a definitive answer to my problem.

Thanks in advance, J.

Download and run the newest version of Monkey to get everything up to date.

If this is a POD Studio (black-faced) you likely should be running POD Farm 2.5x which also includes the plug-in (depending on when the unit was 1st registered).

If this is an older Toneport (red-faced) you may only have POD Farm 1.12 (without upgrading).

Once you get green ticks in the Monkey for PF, drivers and firmware, make sure you are selecting Line6 ASIO in Albeton as your device.

Also make sure you are hooking up your speakers and/or headphones directly to the UX.

Here's a vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIeJjy9Ruro

from the Knowledge Base

http://line6.com/support/page/kb

• Upvote 1