Photo

Carry Bag for L2T that isn't as expensive at the Line6 catalog offering?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 doublescale1

doublescale1

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 04:23 AM

Subject line sums it up.  Anyone found a good bag for the L2T that isn't quite that spendy?

#2 bassman24

bassman24

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationSouth West Germany

Posted 27 May 2014 - 01:46 AM

Hi,

it depends on what you are looking for. If you just need hoods or covers you can find tons of custom made covers for the whole L-Family at ebay. At least I found 4 different vendors of custom made covers at ebay a few weeks ago. I don´t know if there´s anything out there which compares to the Line6 bags, if you are looking for a real "bag". I find the Line6 ones real clever and robustly designed and they fit perfectly. Don´t know if you find anything compareable for a reasonable price out there. If you find a good one, I don´t think they will be much cheaper then the original ones. I went with the original bags when I bought my L3´s.

#3 doublescale1

doublescale1

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 05:26 PM

Thanks - I looked around a lot, and buying direct from the Line6 Store turned out to be the best price - I found other sized bags but by the time they got large enough for the speaker, they became more expensive than what Line6 was asking - also, BTW, Line6 Direct was less $$ than Amazon sellers....  Should be here by mid-next week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users