Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

question about charger for JTV59

I think I accidentally threw away the paper that came with my JTV59 about the charger.  I went to charge my battery last night and wasn't sure if it was charged this morning or not.  I figured the light would turn green when charged.  It was blinking when it had been on steady last night.  How do I know that the battery is fully charged with this charger?  Thanks.  Just got my JTV59 last week and this is the first time I have charged the battery.

I leave my battery on the charger overnight.  I think you get close to the 12 hours on a charge but I have never kept track of how much I played it between charges.  I now use the VDI cable with my HD500x so I don't run on the battery all that much.

the included VDI cable is only for use with the included interface... by design...

meaning... you were never supposed to use it live anyway...

yeah, I need to get a vdi cable that is not folded like the one that came with it.  That one is great for plugging into the computer, but it is a nuisance to use live. :)

• Upvote 1