#1 ericckostonn

ericckostonn

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:03 PM

Alright,

I have a question hopefully someone can answer. I own a Line 6 Spider Jam amp and i want to make better use of the recording function by going hands-free. If i bought the fbv express mk2 would i be able to control my recording (start, stop, overdub)? via the footpedals or is that only possible on the fbv shortboard?

Thanks

Ben

#2 Brazzy

Brazzy

Gear Head

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:45 PM

Should work although I have the FBV Express, You can change the mode of the controls on the FBV in the Spider Jam settings.

I mostly play at home  and am always having fun learning how to play guitar so when I post a reply to try and help give ideas you know where I'm coming from. Rock-On!! Oh, and if I don't respond promptly I'm probably playing guitar or my computer locked up from multitasking 'cause I'm using Gear Box, HD500 Edit, Audacity and tab filled browsers all at the same time, Hahahaaaa. Surprisingly enough my 'puter handles the load more times than not. Lastly I'm not a salesman, I'm not trying to sell anyone anything here. "Riffcasts Riffworld" "RiffRumble Entry" "Shifftie" "M.O.S.U.A Two" "Bass Catszz" "Blasted Runtime Error I" "Match 30" "The Playlist"

DT50_and_DT9901.pngStrat_X3Pro.pngBerm.pngThe_Arsenal.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: spider, jam, fbv, line 6, help, compatible, pedals

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users