Photo

heeelp needed!! pod hd 500 + all tube amp engl invader + 4x12 cab

pod hd 500 invader 150 stack pwr amp 4cm stack power amp 4cm to tube amp pod 500 problems

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 janpuu

janpuu

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:56 AM

Hi there dear gear wizards!!

i have problem with the POD hd 500 when im trying to hook it up with 4 cable method to all tube amp head + 4x12 cab. I have a engl invader 150 and blackstar series one 104 heads. I want to use my tube amb sounds and just get chorus , reverbs , delays ,wah etc from the POD but when i hook up the 4 cable method and select the right input ( stack pwr amp ) + FX loop block from the pod my amps own distortion gets muffled and half of the tone goes missing. i want to keep tube amps own sounds and just color the tone with pod. I dont want to use any cab , amp , pre-amp models from the pod . please help. i want keep using my POD hd 500 wich is really great tool at home and straight to the PA -system aswell.

Thanks 

Jani Puusa

jani.puusa@gmail.com

#2 hollis1003

hollis1003

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 361 posts
  • LocationDunedin, FL

Posted 09 June 2014 - 10:22 AM

I just sent you an email with some presets to get you started and a link to a youtube video I did about the 4CM.

Hope it helps. Good luck.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pod hd 500, invader 150, stack pwr amp, 4cm stack power amp, 4cm to tube amp, pod 500 problems

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users