Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD HD PRO-X Floorboard Help

jrvinsky

I just recently acquired a POD HD Pro-X rack unit, and I am looking for a floor board that I can change between presets/banks, turn effects on/off, and that has a volume/wah expression pedal. I have an older Line 6 floor board that was used with an old Flextone (the board with the side by side volume and way pedal), but it doesn't seem to work the the HD Pro-X.

My questions are - should the older floor board work, and if so, how....and if not, what does anyone suggest I use as a floor board in order to do what I need it to do?

Thanks everyone for your time - much appreciated.

depends on what flextone you had... the floorboard you describe is different for a flextone 1 and 2... and those wont work... however... for the flextone III you would have the FBV longboard that would fit the same description and WOULD work....

basically you need a line6 FBV floorboard....

the express, the shortboard, and the longboard have all been discontinued, but you can find them used....

the new ones that you can get are the express MKII and the shortboard MKII these are pretty much the same as the non-MKII models with the addition of a usb port for other uses as well (and other minor tweaks)

as long as it's an "FBV" it will work.